With our assistance you will open a bank account in a world name bank in Seychelles.
Benefits of Banking in Seychelles in Our Partner-Bank
- High-level confidentiality – bank secrecy in Seychelles is anchored to the law. There are statutory provisions in place, which may be overridden for exchange of information only under the DTC;
- A world name bank, one of the oldest and largest banks in the world;
- Full range of payment solutions – accounts in several currencies, Internet banking, international wire transfers, payment card, checkbooks, trade finance;
- Low minimum balance requirements;
- Full operative secure Internet banking facilities, with no need to install specific software on your personal computer;
- Companies and clients from any country, including newly formed companies from lot-tax jurisdictions and tax havens are welcome;
- No personal visit to the bank in Seychelles is required to open a bank account;
- Free account application – the bank charges no fee for account opening.
Country Profile (Seychelles)
Official name: the Republic of Seychelles.
Geographical location: an archipelago nation of 115 islands in the Indian Ocean, about 1,500 km east of the mainland Africa, northeast of the island of Madagascar.
Capital: Victoria (on the island Mahe).
Language: English, French, Seychellois Creole.
Political status: sovereign state (independent from UK since 1976).
Legal system: pluralistic system -The substantive civil law is based on the French Civil Code. Otherwise the criminal law and court procedure are based on the English common law.
Currency: Seychellois Rupee (SCR), USD 1.00 = SCR 12.00 approx.
Member of: United Nations, International Monetary Fund and World Bank; maintains diplomatic missions in Belgium, France, Holy See, South Africa, People’s Republic of China, India, New York (mission of United Nations). Russia, UK, France, India, People’s Republic of China and Cuba maintain embassies in Victoria. Seychelles also have bilateral diplomatic relations with Malaysia and US.
Offshore sector: represented by international business companies (IBC), special licence companies (SLC); offshore banking facilities, international trusts, exempt insurance companies, investment fund management (mutual funds, hedge funds), ship management and maritime operations;
Tax Treaties and exchange of information: DTC with Bahrain, Barbados, Belgium, Botswana, China, Cyprus, Indonesia, Kuwait, Malaysia, Mauritius, Monaco, Oman, Qatar, South Africa, Thailand, Vietnam, UAE, Zimbabwe; negotiating with Czech Republic, Egypt, Namibia, Russia, Tunisia. Local authorities are required to identify ultimate beneficial owners. There are statutory provisions in place, which may be overridden for exchange of information under the DTC, in all tax matters.
Banking Profile (Seychelles)
Bank services: personal and business accounts; current accounts and term deposits; international transfers; payment cards; cheque books; trade finance services.
Credit/debit card facilities: Visa Deferred Debit Card.
Currency of accounts: USD, GBP and EUR.
Internet banking: full Internet banking facilities, with enhanced three level security, allowing for 24/7 access and operation of your account from any place in the world.
Initial deposit requirement: US$ 100,000 for corporate accounts, US$ 50,000 for personal accounts.
Minimum monthly balance: US$ 100,000 or equivalent for corporate accounts, US$ 50,000 for personal accounts.
Account opening fee: FREE.
Monthly service fee: US$ 5.00 for Internet banking.
Transfer of funds (credit to your account): FREE.
Transfer of funds (from your account, SWIFT): US$ 35.00 for overseas electronic payment; 1% exchange loading on all cross currency payments.
Transfer of funds (internal, per occurrence): US$ 4.00.
Undesirable types of activities: Online gaming and related activities; Dating agencies; Promotion of adult content websites and related industry; Trade of weapons and military arms; Trading of pharmaceutical products (online business); Wholesale of mobile phones, electronic computer components, cigarettes and other tobacco products; Businesses that intend to raise funds from the public or promote multilevel marketing programs; Businesses that offer alternative payment systems, e.g. e-gold, e-cash, or plan to use the company and its bank account for offering unlicensed clearing services / third party settlements for investments and securities; Professional intermediaries that hold funds on behalf of clients; Regulated financial services (insurance brokerage, money transfer systems etc.) whereby a proper license has not been obtained.
Applications for banking from such business are considered on a case to case basis. Please always ask for pre-approval.
Account Opening Requirements (Seychelles)
- notarized copies of standard company documents (certificate of registration, memorandum & articles of association, registers of directors and shareholders, certificate of good standing, power of attorney if applicable);
In case of bearer share certificates, as well as for corporate directors and shareholders, please ask us for exact requirements.
- notarized copy of ID (passport is preferable, or driving license, national identity card/document, armed forces identity card);
- proof of address (either utility bill, or bank statement, credit card statement, bank reference letter, address confirmation from employer on employer letter head, lawyer or accountant, second identity document which contains address information, company search document, if it includes the residential address, official search document on social security information, where available);
- proof and source of initial funds into the account (bank statement, or salary advice, or letter from employer);
All copies should be duly certified by a notary public, reputable bank, Consulate, Embassy, governmental body, lawyer, accountant, management company (where applicable), or other professional body, with the name, signature, and position of the certifier, and the company stamp.
All documents must be in English or French. A certified translator must translate documents in other languages.
Contact particulars of the translator and each certifier must be provided for later verification.
These documents are required from each authorized person, director and shareholder.
Personal visit to the Bank in Seychelles: not required; at your discretion.
Our Services – We Provide
- Preliminary consultation on opening of accounts, bank services, fees and charges;
- Assistance with preparation of the corporate and personal documents and application forms for account opening;
- Obtaining a pre-approval from the bank on account opening, if required;
- Introduction to the bank;
- Guidance through the account opening process, mediation and communication with the bank until you and/or your company is assigned a bank account number.
Cost of Services
The application process is free of charge if you incorporate a company with our assistance, or if you are already our client for other corporate and/or consulting services.
We are glad to offer this service to all other customers for a fee of US$ 250.00. Please contact us to proceed with your account opening or obtain more information.