We are glad to introduce you to our partner bank in Liechtenstein, one of the safest and confidential jurisdictions for banking, and assist you with opening of your bank account.
Benefits of Banking in Liechtenstein with Our Partner-Bank
- The highest confidentiality that you can find for banking purposes. Banking privacy and secrecy are the law, policy and culture of this jurisdiction.
- Safety and reliability. The Principality of Liechtenstein is one of the oldest and most reputable financial centres of the world.
- Full range of payment solutions and bank products -accounts in several currencies, internet banking, debit and credit cards, prepaid cards, trade finance services (L/C, guarantees), asset management, investment banking, escrow accounts; trust, custody and depot services;
- Low initial deposit and minimum balance requirements;
- Full operative secure Internet-banking facilities;
- Good choice of payment cards;
- Companies and clients from any country, including newly formed companies from low-tax jurisdictions and tax havens are welcome;
- No personal visit to the bank in Liechtenstein is required to open a bank account;
Banking Profile (Liechtenstein)
Time zone: Central Europe Time Zone UTC/GMT+1. Summer time UTC/GMT+2.
Supported languages: English, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Croatian, Russian, Czech, Turkish, Ukrainian, Azeri, Arabic and Mandarin.
Bank services: personal and business accounts; merchant/trading accounts; international payments; Internet banking; debit and credit payment cards; asset management and family office; trade finance services (documentary operations, guarantees, L/Cs); brokerage services; deposit accounts; securitised loans, real estate projects; IPO and investment funds; escrow accounts; trust, custody and depot services; Lombard credit; investment banking services.
Pseudonim accounts are available.
Credit/debit card facilities: Maestro Debit Card, Prepaid (max load CHF10,000 per load, CHF 100,000 per year); Visa Gold Credit Card.
Currency of accounts: in USD, CHF and EUR.
Internet banking: full Internet banking facilities, allowing for 24/7 access and operation of your account from any place in the world.
Initial deposit requirement: 5,000 in USD, EUR or CHF.
Minimum monthly balance: 300,000 EUR for private persons; 10,000 – 50,000 EUR for business accounts; 300,000 EUR for asset management accounts.
Account setup fee: CHF 200-500 depending on the account type covering courier delivery expenses and other disbursements of the bank related to your account opening.
Management fee: CHF 500 annually for personal and merchant accounts; negotiable – for investment accounts.
Transfer of funds (commercial international payments): 1,25% (min. CHF 125.00 max. CHF 1,250.00).
Undesirable types of activities: Online gaming and related activities; Dating agencies; Promotion of adult content websites and related industry; Trade of weapons and military arms; Businesses that intend to raise funds from the public or promote multilevel marketing programs; Businesses that offer alternative payment systems, e.g. e-gold, e-cash, or plan to use the company and its bank account for offering unlicensed clearing services / third party settlements for investments and securities; Professional intermediaries that hold funds on behalf of clients; Regulated financial services (insurance brokerage, money transfer systems etc.) whereby a proper license has not been obtained.
If your business falls into one of the above classifications, please always ask for pre-approval.
Account Opening Requirements (Liechtenstein)
- Original incorporation documents or Apostilled copies of it (certificate of incorporation, memorandum & articles of association, board resolution, registers of directors and shareholders, certificate of good standing/incumbency, power of attorney if applicable, share certificate, deed of trust if applicable; or equivalents of the above).
In case of bearer share certificates, as well as for corporate directors and shareholders, please contact us for exact requirements.
- Notarized copy of passport.
These documents are required from each authorized person, director, shareholder and ultimate beneficial owner.
Personal visit to the bank in Liechtenstein: not required; at your discretion.
Our Services – We Provide
- Preliminary consultation on opening of accounts, bank services, fees and charges;
- Assistance with preparation of the corporate and personal documents and application forms for account opening;
- Obtaining a pre-approval from the bank on account opening, if required;
- Introduction to the bank;
- Guidance through the account opening process, mediation and communication with the bank until you and/or your company is assigned a bank account number.
To request pricing information or initiate the account opening process, please click on the below button, and we will send you all further information.