With our assistance you will open a bank account in one of the best offshore banks in St. Vincent.
Benefits of Banking in St. Vincent with Our Partner-Bank
- High-level confidentiality – bank secrecy in St. Vincent and Grenadines is reinstated by statutes.
- Multiple currency accounts – you can serve your transactions in USD, EUR, CAD, GBP, AUD, JPY, NZD, CHF and PLN;
- Full operative secure Internet-banking facilities, with no need to install specific software on your personal computer;
- Multilingual customer service;
- Straightforward account opening procedure and reasonable requirements to corporate and personal documents from you;
- No personal visit to the bank in St. Vincent is required to open a bank account;
- Мinimum initial deposit is only US$ 500;
- Minimum balance is only US$ 360;
- Online brokerage account (multi-platform) is available.
Country Profile (St. Vincent and the Grenadines)
Official name: Saint Vincent and the Grenadines.
Geographical location: a nation in the Lesser Antilles chain (in the Caribbean Basin), consisting of the main island of Saint Vincent (that lies between St. Lucia to the north and Barbados to the east) and a chain of smaller islands named the Grenadines stretching south from Saint Vincent to Grenada.
Time: UTC/GMT-4, Atlantic Standard Time.
Political status: sovereign state (independent from UK since 1979).
Legal system: based on English Common Law.
Currency: Eastern Caribbean Dollar (XCD or EC$), stable exchange rate (US$ 1.00 = EC$2.70).
Member of: CARICOM, CFATF, Caribbean Development Bank (CDB), the Commonwealth of Nations, United Nations, International Monetary Fund, World Bank.
Offshore sector: represented by international business companies (IBC), offshore banking, offshore trusts, exempt insurance companies, investment and fund management, international ship registry.
Tax Treaties and exchange of information: 2 DTTs with Switzerland and CARICOM (Antigua and Barbuda, Barbados, Dominica, Grenada, Guyana, Jamaica, St. Kitts and Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Trinidad and Tobago);
TIEAs with: Aruba, Austria, Australia, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Faroes Islands, France, Germany, Greenland, Iceland, Ireland, Liechtenstein, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, UK.
Mutual Legal Assistance Law allows for assistance to be given to Commonwealth countries in criminal matters in relation to serious or indictable offences, including tax offences. There is also provision for cooperation with non-Commonwealth countries but this is subject to amendments to the regulations.
Local authorities are required to gather certain information about final beneficial owners; however, they are only obliged to exchange information with other countries in criminal tax matters only, under TIEA. In other cases dual criminality principle applies. Herewith, criminal conduct is drug trafficking or a relevant offence under the anti-money laundering legislation (crime money proceeds).
Banking Profile (St. Vincent)
Supported languages: English, German, Spanish, French, Russian, Japanese, Portuguese, Chinese, Slovak, Czech, Polish, (Italian and many others).
Bank services: personal offshore bank accounts, offshore business accounts, corporate bank accounts; multicurrency accounts, gold supported accounts, silver supported accounts; physical precious metals; Perth Mint Certificate Program; term deposits; international transfers, SWIFT payments; offshore bank cards, offshore debit cards, prepaid cards, payment cards; offshore brokerage accounts; forex trading; offshore mutual funds; managed accounts; asset management; tax reclaim and relief at source services for offshore investors.
Offshore bank card facilities: Mastercard prepaid (debit) has daily limit of US$ 1,000 withdrawal at ATM worldwide, and US$ 10,000 maximum daily load/spend/balance.
Currency of accounts: you can serve your transactions in USD, EUR, CAD, GBP, AUD, JPY, NZD, CHF and PLN.
Internet banking: full Internet banking facilities, with enhanced three level security, allowing for 24/7 access and operation of your account from any place in the world.
Initial deposit requirement: The minimum initial deposit to the bank is $500.
Minimum monthly balance: There is no particular requirement to the balance, but the bank withholds US$ 360 from available balance on an ongoing basis for payment of maintenance fees.
Account opening fee: FREE.
Monthly service fee: US$ 30.00 (business/corporate accounts); US$ 5.00 (personal accounts).
Transfer of funds (credit to your account, SWIFT): US$ 16.00 for amounts up to Eur 12,500 (contact us for other fees).
Transfer of funds (from your account, SWIFT): US$ 30.00 for amounts up to Eur 12,500 (contact us for more fees).
Transfer of funds (internal, per occurrence): US$ 5.00.
Undesirable types of activities: Online gaming and related activities; Dating agencies; Promotion of adult content websites and related industry; Trade of weapons and military arms; Trading of pharmaceutical products; Wholesale of mobile phones, electronic computer components, cigarettes and other tobacco products; Businesses that intend to raise funds from the public or promote multilevel marketing programs; Businesses that offer alternative payment systems, e.g. e-gold, e-cash, or plan to use the company and its bank account for offering unlicensed clearing services / third party settlements for investments and securities; Professional intermediaries that hold funds on behalf of clients; Regulated financial services (insurance brokerage, money transfer systems etc.) whereby a proper license has not been obtained.
Applications for banking from such business are considered on a case to case basis. Please always ask for pre-approval.
Account Opening Requirements (St. Vincent)
- notarized copies of standard company documents (certificate of registration, memorandum & articles of association, registers of directors and shareholders, certificate of good standing, power of attorney and declaration of trust, if applicable).
Bearer shares are not accepted.
- a certified copy of passport (or other valid ID document with signature and expiry date);
- an original recent utility bill, within 3 months (or other proof of address);
- an original reference letter from your current bankers, within 6 months (only for owners/directors of companies without an existing banking history) – This is a letter from your bank on their letterhead confirming that your personal account with them is in good standing. Secondary Option: Statements from the same (personal) bank account showing recent transactions AND transactions older than six months.
All documents must be in English or with official translation into English. These documents are required from each authorized person, director and shareholder.
Personal visit to the Bank in St. Vincent: not required; at your discretion.
Our Services – We Provide
- Preliminary consultation on opening of accounts, bank services, fees and charges;
- Assistance with preparation of the corporate and personal documents and application forms for account opening;
- Obtaining a pre-approval from the bank on account opening, if required;
- Introduction to the bank;
- Guidance through the account opening process, mediation and communication with the bank until you and/or your company is assigned a bank account number.
To request pricing information or initiate the account opening process, please click on the below button, and we will send you all further information.