Offshore Belize Company with a Bank Account
- Instant company formation (24-72 hours)
- Excellent price – you get it from the source
- GUARANTEED bank account opening (IBAN)
- Low annual maintenance fees – only $545 per year
- Lifetime support by professional advisors
If you want to incorporate your offshore company in such a way that it’s cost-effective, requires very little of your time and paperwork, and is easy to operate from overseas, registering a Belize company is the right way to achieve that.
Fast and Easy Set-Up of New Business
- Same day company incorporation
- Inexpensive set-up and annual renewal fees
- No minimum paid-up capital requirements
- Only one director and one shareholder are required, who can be individual(s) or corporate bodies of any nationality and country of residence
- Local director/secretary in Belize are not required
- Your presence is not necessary, documents are delivered to you by courier mail
- Belize companies can hold bank accounts with any bank in the world
Full Tax Exemption for Belize Company
Under the International Business Company (IBC) Act of 1990, Belize companies are exempt from all types of taxation and stamp duties:
- Tax exemption on all sources of income of a Belize company
- No withholding tax on dividends, interests, royalties, rent, compensation or other amounts paid by a Belize IBC
- No tax on capital gains, be it from shares, obligations or other securities in possession of a Belize IBC
- No exchange control restrictions
Security and Confidentiality
- Nominee directors and shareholders are allowed
- Details of directors and shareholders are not part of public record
- Assets owned by a Belize company are protected from confiscation, expropriation orders or similar actions by foreign governments
- Filing requirements are limited to memorandum and articles of association, name of registered agent and address of registered office
- Changes of directors and shareholders do not need to be filed with the Registry in Belize
Multiple Uses of a Belize IBC
A Belize International Business Company (IBC) is a tax-exempt vehicle, very popular among advanced entrepreneurs. You can use it for offshore banking, investment activities, asset protection and the operation of many types of business.
The IBC has full tax exemption in Belize and is widely suitable to buying and selling goods and services, all kinds of offshore e-businesses, consulting services, personal services by individuals living and working abroad (expats), ownership of real-estate and intellectual property, licensing and franchising along with many other activities. It all depends on your initiative, with very few restrictions.
You can employ such an offshore company as an independent front company for your business or in conjunction with other (taxable, onshore) companies in more elaborate schemes.
In either case, it helps you minimize taxation and protect your assets.
The Belize Company + Bank Account Package
Our aim was to create the most optimal set of services for people who need a simple, practical, flexible and easy-to-manage offshore solution in a short time-frame. As a “side effect,” the result turned out to be also very cost-effective.
The core of the Belize Company + Bank Account package is a tax-exempt international business company plus an offshore bank account with IBAN account number in a EU bank.
We (Offshore Advisor) have a direct agreement with the largest registered agent in Belize and a direct agreement with a number of the oldest and most reputable banks in Belize and worldwide where companies incorporated through us are welcome to open accounts. Any of the available with our assistance bank options are hands down excellent choices for offshore purposes.
Our job is to connect all the dots in a personalized way for you:
- We introduce you as our client, who has passed the appropriate due diligence checks, to the registered agent and bank, so you’re not a walk-in client to them
- We review and approve your application and documents in an electronic format prior to sending them to the incorporator and the bank.
- We answer all of your questions during the set-up and throughout the lifetime of your company, so you always have the benefit of advice and support
It’s very wise to open a corporate bank account simultaneously with the incorporation of your offshore company (otherwise you are required to collect a separate set of certified personal and corporate documents just for the bank).
The Belize Company + Bank Account package gives you the ability to open a bank account along with the registration of the company. Within this package we offer you full assistance with bank account (Professional Introduction Package) value US$ 590. You will get an IBAN account number in a EU bank.
An overview of reasons to consider the Belize Company + Bank Account package for your business:
- Fast incorporation process (24-72 hours) you can start signing contracts and issuing invoices on behalf of the company immediately after the certificate of incorporation is issued by the registrar in Belize
- Minimum of your personal time – 15 minutes from now, our manager could already be checking the availability of your company name and preparing the documents for registration
- Remote incorporation and account opening; you don’t have to travel to Belize to set up your company and bank account. All documents will be delivered to your door!
- Free courier delivery ($85 value) delivery of documents to you by express courier service (FedEx, DHL, UPS) is included in the package price
- Ready-to-use corporate kit – you receive a full set of documents giving you the ultimate power to operate the company and bank account. You get a perfectly functional business instrument with all first year fees paid
- Low ongoing maintenance fees – the only requirement for your company in Belize is paying a flat renewal fee once a year. Thanks to our direct agreement with the largest registered agent in the country, it’s only $545 for you! (no unexpected fees)
- Company and bank account in EU jurisdiction – this will have a very positive impact on your company’s international image and much higher credibility in the eyes of your partners and service providers with your company IBAN account number in a trusted EU bank.
- Registered address in Belize – a legitimate registered office address for your company (required by law) is included in the package
- Physical office is not required – you don’t have to keep a local office in Belize, though your company may rent or purchase real-estate for office facilities
- Virtual office service – it’s possible to arrange a local phone/fax number and postal address in Belize for you, as an additional option. All correspondence will be forwarded to you by e-mail or post. This option will enormously boost your business credibility!
- Full range of banking services – all our partner banks provide accounts in several currencies with international wire transfer facilities and 24/7 access to your funds via secure Internet banking. Optional debit/credit cards for online or in-store purchases and ATM cash withdrawal worldwide.
- High confidentiality – details of directors and shareholders of the company are not part of public records. Bank secrecy is expressly anchored in the banking law. Nominee director and shareholder services are available. The only information about your company available to public is: “Yes, such a company exists and its registered address is such-and-such.” (The address is provided by the registered agent.)
- Quick dissolution – if required, it’s relatively easy and inexpensive to voluntarily dissolve the company
- Professional advice – you will have unlimited access to our highly experienced advisors for the lifetime of your company. Whatever time it takes to assist you, that’s the time you’ll receive
- Numerous Testimonials from happy customers who have chosen to incorporate their businesses offshore with our help (click here to see testimonials)
Price and Payment Terms
The company formation costs start from US$ 540 covering incorporation and first year fees (government registration fees and registered address). However, in most cases you will need additional expenses, as you need a company bank account, certified company documents (for the company bank account), etc. Considering this, we developed a special package, which is a better option in our opinion.
Our special “Belize IBC with bank account” package for US $1,190 covers company setup and all first year fees (governmental and registered office), courier delivery of documents to you, and bank account opening. Offshore bank account opening is recently the most difficult part and with our special package offshore bank account is GUARANTEED.
Within this package we offer you full assistance with bank account (Professional Introduction Package) value US$ 590. You will get an IBAN account number in a EU bank.
The annual renewal fee is US $545. It is required by law and must be paid starting from the second year.
- VISA, MasterCard, AMEX, Maestro, JCB
- Wire Transfer
- Western Union, MoneyGram
- BitCoin, LiteCoin, DogeCoin
Belize Company: Your Privacy and Confidentiality
Confidentiality is one of the key features of a Belize International Business Company.
First of all, the details of directors and shareholders are not part of public record as only company’s internal documents contain that information. The Register of Members, Register of Directors and all Minutes and Resolutions of the company are kept only at the Registered Agent’s office in Belize, in complete confidentiality.
The only documents held on public record are the Memorandum and Articles of Association, which don’t contain any information on the owners, directors and shareholders of the company only its registered address.
Nevertheless, if you feel the need for an extra layer of protection, the optional nominee director and shareholder service is available. It is designed to legally enhance confidentiality and protect the identity of persons who would rather not disclose their interest or association with a given company.
Basically, a nominee director is someone renting their name to you. The nominee’s name is used in the incorporation documents, not yours. However, the function of the nominee is passive in nature, while you (the beneficiary owner) remain in control. The nominee director simply issues the general power of attorney, empowering you to run the business, manage the company’s activities and operate the company’s bank accounts.
The nominee will also give you a signed and undated letter of resignation document which assures they can’t act against your authority. When necessary, the director is available to sign the company’s contracts and other documents, where your name needs not to be mentioned.
The 4-Step Set-Up Process
1. COMPLETE THE ONLINE INCORPORATION FORM
When you click the “Incorporate Now” button on this page, you will be taken to a simple incorporation form. By filling out that form, you will give us all necessary information about your future company (name, share capital, type of activities), directors and shareholders (names and contacts) and address for delivery of documents. You will also be able to opt for additional services, such as nominee services, certification of documents, a virtual office, etc.
Most of the fields on this form have helpful hints that contain supporting information. Completing the form will take three to ten minutes max.
Finally, your order price will be calculated in accordance with chosen additional services (if any). You’ll be able to go back and refine the details of your order at any time. Once finished, press the “Place the order” button.
You will immediately receive an order confirmation email from email@example.com containing the details of your application, the list of required documents and the payment instructions for your reference.
For confidentiality purposes, the form is secured with top level SSL encryption (256-bit), and all data is encrypted and transmitted from your computer directly to our office.
2. MAKE A PAYMENT
Depending on the type of payment you choose in the incorporation form, you will receive instructions for paying by credit/debit card online or through PayPal, Wire Transfer, BitCoin, Western Union or MoneyGram.
3. SEND THE DOCUMENTS BY E-MAIL/FAX
The last step you have to take to start the incorporation is send us scanned copies of the documents listed below:
- Certified copy of Passport;
- Reference Letter from a Bank (that you’ve had banking relationship with for at least two (2) years); or an Attorney/Accountant (that you’ve had professional relationship with for at least two (2) years);
- Utility Bill showing place of residence (original or notarized copy), 3 months fresh, or a bank card statement.
If there will be other people affiliated with your company (directors, shareholders), we’ll need the same documents for each of them as well.
Once we receive payment and documents from you, we will immediately start the registration of your company.
4. DELIVERY AND BANK ACCOUNT SETUP
Company Incorporation time takes 24 – 72 hours. Just after it happens you can start using the company name for your business deals, and we can initiate the account opening process. For the original company documents delivery, please give it 2-5 working days for Fedex/DHL or other courier delivery.
Bank account setup: 5-7 business days. You will need to be available on the phone, for a phone number verification call and brief talk about the use of the bank account. No need of personal visit to the bank. We arrange the complete process remotely through email.
We will e-mail you the needed application forms. You will print them, fill out the required fields as instructed, sign and return to us with needed information.
As soon as your account is opened, you will receive an e-mail from the bank with the account details and activation instructions. At the same time, a FedEx package with all original documents for your company and bank account will be on its way to you.
Next time you are to pay for maintenance of your Belize offshore company is by the end of July next year after the company incorporation and annually thereafter.