Grenada Citizenship by Investment Program – Exclusive Offer
GRENADA CITIZENSHIP INFORMATION REQUEST
To request more information, fill out the form below and our representative will be in contact with you shortly.
The Grenada Citizenship by Investment Program designated to enhance inward investments in the country’s economy is a unique and limited opportunity for foreign investors to obtain citizenship in a country with perfect international image in a fast and legal way. The acquired citizenship lasts for a lifetime.
* The minimum investment is US $350,000.
The Grenada Citizenship by Investment Act 2013 was passed on August 02, 2013. The Act enables foreign investors to acquire citizenship, passport and residence in Grenada by making an investment in the country within 60 days.
The Grenada Citizenship by Investment Program Highlights
- The fastest naturalization process within 2 months
- No need to travel to Grenada to apply for citizenship or collect the passport(s)
- No need to reside in Grenada to qualify for citizenship
- Qualifying investment is due only in case of successful application. Unlike with other investor programs, you do not need to invest money in advance and risk you might not be approved for citizenship
- Passport of Grenada lets you have visa-free access to over 110 countries, including most first world countries such as the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, South Korea, Singapore and most British Commonwealth countries; the passport is suitable for traveling to the Schengen area of the EU
- Family friendly – you can apply for Grenada citizenship for all your family members including spouse, parents and children under 26 years old
- You get full irrevocable citizenship for you and your family members for a lifetime!
- The program is based on the law and fully supported by the Government of Grenada
- The program allows for a real investment in real estate, not just a donation of funds to the government, unlike Dominica
- It is a low-profile passport, which is perfectly safe for traveling to specific countries and territories
- Dual citizenship is allowed. You don’t have to renounce your other citizenship
- Beneficial tax regime – you will not be liable to any income tax, capital gains tax or inheritance tax
- You get much better choice of places where to live, study and work, being a citizen of Grenada
- Passport is issued for 5 years and is easily renewed upon expiration
- Grenada offers you its positive international image leading to new life and business opportunities.
How the Investment in Real Estate Works?
The concept of citizenship through investment means that you have to invest in the country in order to be qualified for its citizenship. The minimum investment defined by the law in Grenada is only US$ 350,000. Investments are made through buying shares in one of the most exclusive resorts in the country – Peter de Savary’s Mount Cinnamon Resort and Beach Club.
Owning these shares, you become the full owner of a freehold property in Grenada, giving you a legal basis for residence and citizenship.
The investment in real estate adds its own set of values for you:
- You become the owner of a freehold property in one of Grenada’s most luxurious boutique hotels.
- You do not need to pay any annual management fees for this property.
- You are entitled to dividends income and capital return from your investment.
- As the owner, you are not liable for any individual taxes in Grenada – your income from this investment is tax-free.
- The property tax is fairly low in Grenada – you will be paying no more than US$ 225 per year.
- You can sell the property after 5 years of operation and return your investment.
- When you sell this property you do not have to renounce citizenship of Grenada, it is yours for life.
- The new owner of the property is qualified to apply for citizenship of Grenada as well, which makes such property highly attractive for potential buyers and increases its value.
- Being the owner of the property, you can book it any time and have the resort’s discount for that period.
The property must be owned and operated for a minimum of 5 years, after which you can sell it if you choose. Herewith, you will keep your citizenship of Grenada for life, even after you sold the property.
The property is part of a hotel operation and must be in the rental program, however, you can book it and use it when needed, and you will receive a significant discount for that time. Additionally, qualifying freehold lots and homes are available as an alternative investment to the subscription for shares.
Herewith, the full value of the Citizenship by Investment contract will be minimum $350,000, inclusive of all processing, due diligence, application and legal fees for the main applicant. If you want to include your family in the application, additional fees will apply for all supplementary applicants applied for by the main applicant, such as spouse, dependent children under 26 years of age and dependent parents above 65 years old.
Requirements for Applicants
- Application is done by invitation only. You must apply through a local authorized agent (ISLA is authorized).
- The main investor must be of the major age (18+).
- All applicants must be of outstanding character.
- No applicants with criminal background would be approved.
- The investment funds must be confirmed to have proceeded from legal sources.
- Each investor shall deposit the due investment amount into the governmental escrow account at the time the application is submitted.
- The minimum investment requirement is US$ 350,000 in the real estate project approved by the government.
How to Apply for Grenada Citizenship
All applications are by invitation only, which means that you must be invited by a professional authorized agent. The whole process of obtaining citizenship takes up to 60 days from the date of submission of the application, if your agent has done their job correctly.
ISLA (Offshore Advisor) is an authorized marketing agent in Grenada and a direct partner of the real estate project Mount Cinnamon Resort and Beach Club, Grenada. We have 9 years of experience with the Dominica and St. Kitts & Nevis citizenship programs, and we will make the application process the most effective and pleasant for you.
With the competitive rates and convenient terms available through ISLA, you will enjoy the superior service and flexibility one expects from a citizenship through investment program. Enrollment is simple – please click the button below for details.